Information We Store
When attempting to reach out via email, the personal information you are asked for (i.e., name, phone number) and why it is needed will be made clear when you submit your contact form with us.
If reaching out by way of message or attachments sent through our website’s messaging system, we may receive additional details including but not limited to; content within messages/attachments that have been submitted as well any other info provided at the time of submission.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, and address (email and telephone numbers optional). This information helps us send important updates and marketing materials. Your data will be kept safe through our secure servers.
How we Utilize your information Safely
- We collect to provide, operate and to keep our maintained. Providing an easy-to-use experience is one of many ways in which we adhere to this principle.
- We want you to feel comfortable when using our site to get all your questions answered quickly and easily. Our goal with every form on the site is to be short, clear & concise – just like a simple Internet search!
- We also need to improve our website and make it more personal. Our goal is for the content of this site to be engaging, fun, and educational in nature.
Ensure that you understand and analyze everything that our website tells you.
- Developing new products and services for you to use in the future.
- Talking to people about updates, what’s going on with them, and any other relevant information.
- They are sending emails out regularly so we can stay engaged with our customers. We do this because it helps us better understand who they are and how their needs may change over time, which allows us to provide more personalized service/products accordingly.
- This also enables us to track whether or not the marketing efforts have been effective, which will allow for further adjustments necessary down the line if need be.
All hosting companies have a standard process of using log files to track all visitors visiting websites. The information collected by the logs includes things like IP addresses, browser type, ISP, and timestamp, among other details that are not linked with any personal information. This data is used for analytics to analyze trends on the site as well as administer them better.
Besides, having a log file that can track our visitors is not dangerous. It’s normal practice for professional hosting companies, and the information collected isn’t linked to anything personally identifiable.
Google DoubleClick Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act grants you the right to know what information a business has collected about you. Request that they delete any of your data if it is not required for their operations and sales. To make these requests, don’t hesitate to contact us at this number or email address before our one-month window closes!
our priority is adding protection for young ones specially children while using the internet. We always tell parents and guardians to observe, keep in consideration, and see their kids online activity.
instantpost does not knowingly gather any Personal or non personal Information from kids that are under 13 years old.