Read Terms and Conditions before You Start writing For Us
- Write the content keeping in mind all the guidelines of Google.
- The headline should be unique and catchy, and the content should be on-page optimized.
- Content should not be duplicate.
- The minimum length of the content should be 500 words.
- Images used in the content should not be copyrighted.
- Use LSI keywords. (Use LSI graph to generate keywords.)
- The title of the article must be H1 and it will contain the keyword.
- The first paragraph also contains a focus keyword and shouldn’t longer the 150 words.
- The sentence length of the article should be less than 20 words.
- A 1000 word article must contain 3-4 H2 and 2-3 H3.
- The text length from one heading to another will not be more than 300 words.
- The passive voice should be less than 10%
- The keyword density in the article is 1% (10 time in 1000 words).
- Please do not post the same article on other guest blogging sites; if you do we’ll remove it immediately from our website.
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. or you can contact us if you have any queries before writing.